Water Cycle Vocabulary: Please help your child to be able to read the word, spell the word, know the definition, and use the word in a sentence.
- groundwater - a form of fresh water that is found under Earth's surface
- estuary - a place where fresh water from a river mixes with salt water from the ocean
- evaporation - the process by which a liquid changes into a gas
- condensation - the changing of a gas into a liquid
- precipitation - the water that falls to Earth as rain, snow, sleet, or hail
- water cycle - the movement of water from Earth's surface into the air and back to the surface again